Diatomaceous Earth for ticks and fleas in Dogs and Cats – STEP by STEP GUIDE
1. Dust the pet with URBANNS Pest Guard like you will do with talcum powder
2. Spread the dust inside the fur with your hands
3. Apply liberally where you see or suspect presence of ticks and fleas
4. Dust their living areas including bedding, kennel, carpets, mats, etc. and any other area they visit or rest regularly
5. Just ensure that they do not inhale it in large quantities
6. Leave the dust on the pet for 3-4 days before giving them a bath with a moisturizing shampoo to prevent dried skin caused by Diatomaceous Earth
7. Comb through your pet’s fur with a flea comb to help rid of fleas
8. Apply Diatomaceous Earth again and keep for 3-4 days
9. Repeat the above steps 2-3 times for full effect
Diatomaceous Earth works as a natural and home remedy for ticks and fleas in dogs and cats. You can use it multiple times and it does not harm them.
To know more about how to apply it on your pet, you can refer to the video below.
Disclaimer: This video is not our production and does not refer to our product.